If you do not see any suggestions from Grammarly on a Windows computer with multiple monitors or with an ultra-wide monitor even though potential mistakes were found in your text, it typically indicates an issue with your primary monitor.
Follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issue.
- For multiple monitors: move your Word or Outlook window to the primary monitor.
- For an ultra-wide monitor: move your Word or Outlook window to the left side of the monitor.
If that doesn’t help, please try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Open Microsoft Word or Outlook, click File > Options > General
- In the User Interface Options section, select Optimize for compatibility
- Restart Microsoft Word or Outlook and see if the issue persists
Also, if you’re using an external monitor, you can set that monitor as the main one in your settings to resolve the issue. To do that, please follow these steps:
- Right-click anywhere on the desktop and select Display Settings
- Click on the display in question, scroll down and press Make this my main display
If none of the steps above help, please send us a screenshot of the problem that you see. You can find instructions on how to take a screenshot at https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/ Even a smartphone snapshot will do!