1. Copy and paste this link in the address bar of your browser:
This action will open a blank page.
2. Bring up the developer tools using one of these methods:
- Using Keyboard Shortcut (Cmd+Alt+i on OS X, Ctrl+Shift+J on Linux, F12 on Windows).
- From Chrome Menu at the top right of your browser window, select Tools > Developer Tools.
3. Navigate to Console tab.
4. Navigate to the browser tab where the issue reproduced, but do not close the current tab.
5. Perform some actions to reproduce your issue.
6. Navigate back to the tab where you have this link:
7. Right-click anywhere on the blank space within the console view.
8. Click the Save As menu item and specify the location where you want the log to be saved.