Sometimes, other extensions can conflict with Grammarly. Follow the steps below to find out what other browser extensions you have installed in your browser:
- Open Google Chrome.
- Copy and paste the following string to the address bar: chrome://extensions and press Enter.
- Open Firefox.
- Copy and paste the following string to the address bar: about:addons and press Enter.
- If you need to view an extension's version, click the More link.
- Open Safari.
- Click on the Safari menu and select Preferences.
- Navigate to the Extensions tab.
- Open Edge.
- Click on the Edge menu and select Extensions.