If you see the error "Error checking is temporarily unavailable. Our engineers are working quickly to resolve the issue. Please check back soon" when checking a document, please follow the instructions below:
2. Try logging into the editor again.
3. Check whether you can reproduce the issue with your antivirus software and firewall disabled. If not, make sure that your antivirus and firewall software allows web socket connection to capi.grammarly.com.
4. If the issue persists, send the web editor's console log to Grammarly Support by following these steps:
4.1. Bring up the developer tools by either of these methods:
- Using a keyboard shortcut: F12 on Windows; Cmd+Alt+i on macOS; Ctrl+Shift+J on Linux.
- From the Chrome menu at the top right of your browser window, select Tools > Developer Tools
4.2. Navigate to the Console tab under Developer Tools.
4.3 Right-click on an empty space with the console view.
4.4. Click Save As and save the output to a file.
4.5. Send the file to Grammarly Support.