- Log in to your Premium account at https://grammarly.com/signin
- Go to the Subscription tab in the left-side pane of the page
- Click on the Manage Subscription link
- Click on the Cancel Future Billing link and the Confirm cancellation button
- Log in to your admin account at https://grammarly.com/signin
- Navigate to the Admin panel at https://admin-panel.grammarly.com
- In the Admin panel, go to Account and click the Subscription tab
- Navigate to the bottom of the page and click the cancel your subscription button
At the beginning of the next billing cycle for your subscription plan, your account will be downgraded to the free version and all future payments will be canceled. None of your data will be lost, and you will maintain access to all of your documents.
Note: The option to manage your subscription settings is not available on mobile devices. If you're looking to delete your free Grammarly account, please check this article.