- Log in to your Premium account at https://grammarly.com/signin
- Go to the Account tab in the left-side pane of the page
- Click on the Subscription tab to the left
- Click the Cancel Subscription link at the bottom of the page and confirm cancellation when prompted
Note: If you don't see the cancellation link, please make sure you're logged in to a Premium account. Can’t find your Premium account? Please click here. If you're using a mobile device, you can cancel your Premium subscription at https://account.grammarly.com. If you're trying to delete a free Grammarly account, please check this article.
- Log in to your admin account at https://grammarly.com/signin
- Go to the Subscription page
- Click Cancel Subscription at the bottom of the page
- Check the box at the bottom of the page and click Complete cancellation
At the end of your current billing cycle for your subscription, your account will be downgraded to the free version and all future payments will be canceled. None of your data will be lost, and you will maintain access to all of your documents.