- Log in to your Premium account at https://grammarly.com/signin
- Go to the Account tab in the left-side pane of the page
- Click on the Subscription tab to the left
- Click the Cancel Subscription button at the bottom of the page and confirm cancellation when prompted
- Log in to your admin account at https://grammarly.com/signin
- Navigate to the Admin panel at https://admin-panel.grammarly.com
- In the Admin panel, go to Account and click the Subscription tab
- Navigate to the bottom of the page and click the cancel your subscription button
At the beginning of the next billing cycle for your subscription plan, your account will be downgraded to the free version and all future payments will be canceled. None of your data will be lost, and you will maintain access to all of your documents.
Note: The option to manage your subscription settings is not available on mobile devices. If you're looking to delete your free Grammarly account, please check this article.