- Log in to your Premium account at https://grammarly.com/signin
- Go to the Subscription page.
- Click Cancel Subscription at the bottom of the page.
- In the window that appears next, click Continue.
- Choose a reason for cancellation and click Cancel Subscription.
Note: If you don’t see the Cancel Subscription button at the bottom of the page, try using a different browser.
At the end of your subscription billing cycle, your account will be converted to the Grammarly Free plan, and all future payments will be canceled. None of your data will be lost, and you will maintain access to all of your documents.
- If you don’t see the cancellation link, please make sure you’re logged in to a Premium account. Can’t find your Premium account? Please see I forgot my Grammarly account login
- If you don’t have access to your Premium account, please contact Grammarly Support.
- If you purchased a subscription from the Apple Store, please visit this page: Cancel a subscription from Apple
- If you’re using a mobile device, you can cancel your Premium subscription at https://account.grammarly.com
- If you’re trying to delete a free Grammarly account, please see this article: Delete your Grammarly account
- If you are looking to receive a refund, please see Can I get a refund from Grammarly?