If you have canceled your subscription but you are still receiving bills, then you have one or more additional accounts with Grammarly. You may have mistyped your email address and unintentionally created a new account.
It's easy to correct! Just contact support with the following details and we will take care of it:
- First name and last name (if any) on your Grammarly account
- The last four digits of the credit card number you used for the purchase
- Your credit card's expiration date
- The reference number on your statement, if you see one (it should look similar to CO5DXT-8GCH, CO*5DXT-8GCH, or 5DXT-8GCH)
- Your PayPal email address if you see "PAYPAL" next to the charges on your credit card bill