Grammarly accepts the following payment methods:
Credit and Debit Cards
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express cards.
- Cards must be enabled for recurring e-commerce transactions to work with Grammarly.
- Exceptions: Visa Electron debit cards, Mastercard Maestro, and Interac are not accepted.
- If you have a prepaid card with a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, you can enter your card’s information on our payment page. If the bank that issued the card approves our authorization request, we will accept this card for payment.
- You can use your PayPal account to pay for Grammarly. If you choose PayPal, you won’t need to enter any other payment information on our site.
Grammarly does not accept:
- personal checks
- money orders
- payments made by phone
- Visa Electron, Mastercard Maestro, Interac
Grammarly doesn't offer gift cards at this time.