If you would like to delete your free Grammarly account, see the instructions below:
- Log in to Grammarly.
- Visit the Profile page and click on "Account".
- Click the "Delete account" link.
Grammarly will ask you to provide your password to confirm the action.
Deleting your account will remove your personal information from Grammarly, including any user documents that you had stored in the Grammarly Editor (app.grammarly.com).
- If you have a Premium account, learn how to cancel your subscription.
- If you used Facebook to sign up with Grammarly, you'll need to enter your Facebook password to confirm the deletion.
- The option to manage your account isn't available on mobile devices at this time. Please use a laptop or a desktop computer to proceed with deleting your account.