We offer monthly, quarterly, and annual subscriptions to Grammarly Premium. Our normal rates are below:
- Monthly Subscription: $30 USD/month
- Quarterly Subscription: $60 USD/three months (billed as one payment)
- Annual Subscription: $144 USD/one year (billed as one payment)
Note: The rates presented above may differ from our current pricing options. To see our most up-to-date prices, please visit https://www.grammarly.com/upgrade.
- Payments made in your local currency will be converted to USD at the current exchange rate at the time of purchase.
- At this time, Grammarly does not offer gift subscriptions, lifetime plans, or one-time plans.
Grammarly accepts the following payment methods: credit card, PayPal, and debit card (except for Visa Electron debit cards, Mastercard Maestro, and Interac). We do not accept personal checks, money orders, or payments made by phone.
We offer monthly and annual subscriptions to Grammarly Business for teams of three and up.
The monthly subscription costs $25/member/month (billed as one payment for all users).
The cost of an annual subscription depends on the number of users on your team:
- 3 to 9 members — $12.50/member/month
- 10 to 49 members — $12.08/member/month
- 50 to 149 members — $11.67/member/month
The prices listed represent the average cost per user per month, however, the annual plan is billed as one charge for all users. You can learn more about Grammarly Business here.
Grammarly for Educational Institutions
We are pleased to let you know that we have a solution called Grammarly @edu which is specifically tailored for universities and schools. If you'd like to get a quote, please visit the Plans and Pricing page.