- The monthly subscription to Grammarly Premium costs $29.95 USD/month
- The quarterly subscription to Grammarly Premium costs $19.98/month (billed as one payment of $59.95 USD)
- The annual subscription to Grammarly Premium costs $11.66/month (billed as one payment of $139.95 USD)
Payments made in your local currency will be converted to USD at the current exchange rate at the time of purchase. At this time, Grammarly does not offer gift subscriptions, lifetime plans, or one-time plans.
You can find out more about Grammarly Premium here.
Grammarly accepts the following payment methods: credit card, PayPal, and debit card (except for Visa Electron debit cards, Mastercard Maestro, and Interac). We do not accept personal checks, money orders, or payments made by phone.
We offer monthly and annual subscriptions to Grammarly Business for teams of three and up.
The monthly subscription costs $25/member/month (billed as one payment for all users).
The cost of an annual subscription depends on the number of users on your team:
- 3 to 9 members — $12.50/member/month
- 10 to 49 members — $12.08/member/month
- 50 to 149 members — $11.67/member/month
The prices listed represent the average cost per user per month, however, the annual plan is billed as one charge for all users. You can learn more about Grammarly Business here.
Grammarly for Educational Institutions
We are pleased to let you know that we have a solution called Grammarly @edu which is specifically tailored for universities and schools. Should you have any questions, please contact our sales team directly at email@example.com or visit the Plans and Pricing page.