We offer monthly, quarterly, and annual subscriptions to Grammarly Premium. To see our most up-to-date prices, please visit this page.
Note: We are in the process of implementing taxes for our services to be legally compliant in the countries where Grammarly users are located. Depending on your billing location, we may begin charging applicable taxes.
- At this time, our default currency is US dollars. We're implementing pricing options in euros and British pounds. To ensure a smooth user experience for all of our users, we’re rolling out these changes gradually, so it may take some time before these pricing options are available to all users.
- At this time, Grammarly does not offer gift subscriptions, lifetime plans, or one-time plans.
- Grammarly can not accept tax exemption for individuals purchasing a Grammarly Premium subscription.
Grammarly accepts the following payment methods: credit cards, PayPal, and debit cards (with the exception of Visa Electron, Mastercard Maestro, and Interac).
However, due to restrictions specific to payment processors, some payment methods may not be available. The list of available payment methods will be shown upon checkout.
We do not accept personal checks, money orders, or payments made by phone.
We offer monthly and annual subscriptions to Grammarly Business for teams of three and up.
The monthly subscription costs $25/seat/month (billed as one payment for all seats).
The cost of an annual subscription depends on the number of seats:
- 3–9 seats: $180 USD per seat annually / $15 USD average cost per month
- 10–49 seats: $174 USD per seat annually / $14.50 USD average cost per month
- 50–149 seats: $150 USD per seat annually / $12.50 USD average cost per month
The annual plan is billed as one payment for all seats. You can learn more about Grammarly Business here.