Change Your Password
If you know your password but want to change it to something else:
- Log in to your account at grammarly.com.
- Click on the Profile tab.
- Click Change password.
- Enter your current and new password as prompted.
If your new password does not work, you may need to clear your browser's cookies.
Reset Your Password
Forgot your password? Click the Forgot Password link on the homepage.
If you see a message telling you we can't find an account registered with your email address, it usually means one of two things:
- There's a mistake in your email address. It could be a typo.
- You enter the wrong email address. Double-check that it's the same email you used to sign up for your Grammarly account.
If you don't remember your email:
Search every email account you use for the word "Grammarly" to find any emails we've sent you. If you still can't locate your Grammarly log-in details, please provide this information to help us find your account:
- First name and last name (if any) on your Grammarly account
- The last four digits of your credit card number
- Your credit card's expiration date
- The charge date and amount
- Your PayPal email if you are seeing "PAYPAL" next to the charges on your credit card bill.