The email address you use when signing up for Grammarly is where we'll send important emails like password resets, so you’ll want to keep it up to date.
You can change your email at any time—here’s how:
- Sign in to the Grammarly website.
- Navigate to the Profile tab.
- Click on Account.
- Click update your email.
- Lastly, check your email account inbox to confirm your new email address.
Note: this option is available only for individual plans.
Missing confirmation emails
You should receive a confirmation email from Grammarly shortly after you update your address. If you’re not getting the email, try the following:
- Check your spam or junk folder and any tabs in your inbox.
- Open your email settings and check for typos in the email address. If the address is incorrect, you can change it by following the steps above.
- Try adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book and then updating your email address again.