It’s possible to create more than one account with us. For example, some users unintentionally sign up twice with two different email addresses. We recommend covering all of these steps to find all possible accounts.
- Search every email account you use for the word "Grammarly" to find any emails we've sent you.
- Try logging in with any and all email addresses/passwords you may have used to create an account, or that you regularly use elsewhere.
- Enter all email addresses you use into our password reset form (you must be logged out). If an account exists, you’ll receive an email with further details.
If you still can't locate your Grammarly log-in details
Please provide this information here to help us find your account:
- last four digits of the credit card number you used for Grammarly
- card network type (e.g., VISA)
- the charge date
- the charge amount
- your PayPal email address (if you paid with PayPal)