To reinstall Grammarly for Microsoft Office on Windows for “all users,”, follow the steps below.
- Right-click the Start button in the lower-left corner of the screen and select Apps and Features on the pop-up menu. Click on Grammarly for Microsoft Office Suite > select Uninstall.
If you use Windows 7: Uninstall your current version via Control Panel > Programs and Features > right-click on Grammarly for Microsoft Office Suite > select Uninstall.
- Download the latest version from this page.
- Right-click on the GrammarlyAddInSetup.exe file that has been downloaded to your machine and select Run as administrator. If you don't have this option, log in to Windows using the administrator account and try again.
- When you see the “Welcome to Grammarly” window, hold down the Shift and Ctrl keys on your keyboard, and then click Get Started.
- Check the Install for all users option and click Next: